Wedding Pricing

If you’ve made it THIS far to the website, you must have a ring on your finger that you just can’t quit starring at! Congratulations!!!!! (just a side note, I use WAYYY to many smiley faces and exclamation points…you have been warned!!!! <—see!)

In order to ensure my brides (and grooms) get the BEST attention, I only commission a limited number of weddings each year.

Wedding coverage begins at $3,500
This includes:
* full coverage of your wedding day (roughly 8-9 hours)
* a second shooter to fill in the gaps
* the ability to download ALL edited high-resolution images
* a print license- you will have an unlimited, royalty free,  lifetime license and exclusive rights to print your images- I will not hold them hostage! haha!
* the option to include extra coverage, albums, canvases, and engagement sessions, etc is also available
* assistance with putting together and planning your wedding timeline
* and lots of laughs and bad jokes!

Feel free to contact me for more detailed pricing! Prices are valid 10 days from the emailed quote.

How will your final images will be delivered:

Long gone are the days of floppy discs….and soon, long will be gone the days of CD’s and flash drives. As a matter of fact, Apple’s new version of computers doesn’t even have a disc drive! In an effort to stay current with the times, for you to get your images faster, and to make your life ohh-so easy, I deliver all digital files from your wedding on a customized site that will not only allow you to download your images directly onto any hard drive of your choice, but you’ll also be able to share them with friends and family, share them on facebook and other social media allowing you to relive your day from ANY computer or smart phone.

Booking your day: 

Due to the nature of the wedding industry and how quickly the dates sometimes go, I am unable to hold a date based on a verbal committment. In order to secure your date in my schedule, I must have a signed contract as well as a 20% non-refundable retainer. The additional 30% of your total package will be due 6 months prior to your wedding date and the remaining 50% is due 1 month prior to the wedding date.

You will be emailed an electronic booking proposal that will contain the wedding contract which you will be asked to sign electronically. You will also be issued a personal webpage login so that you can update details about your event and also view your contract and invoices. Contact me today to start the process! I’d love to hear all about your big day!!!!

Below you will find a wedding guide I have put together for my brides that may answer additional questions you have. Enjoy!!

 

CLICK ON MAGAZINE COVER TO READ MORE

i n s t a g r a m
f a c e b o o k
t w i t t e r