Jen McKen Photography is currently accepting applications for the Senior Models/Representatives in several high schools in the Indiana County area for the Class of 2011-yes I said 2011. 🙂 Being a Senior Rep is actually FUN & SIMPLE. I am only accepting a few stylish, fashionista’s with an outgoing and upbeat personality…and yes manly high-school men, that includes you as well.
As one of Jen McKen Photography Senior Representatives you will receive an exclusive, complimentary location session, rep cards, discounts, and other products. Our goal is for our senior reps to earn enough credits to get all of their prints and other purchases absolutely free!
Pluses of being a Senior Representative:
- A free on-location portrait session
- 10-15 photos for your personal sharing via Facebook, MySpace, ipod, etc.
- Receive unlimited referral cards to share with friends
- Referral cards have your portrait on one side and on the back contain your name and contact information for Jen McKen Photography.
- 10% off print orders
- Receive $20 of credit towards purchases from your portrait session for each classmate referred by you. Example: 5 referrals are equal to $100 of credit towards purchases! (classmate must book and complete a session with us with all fees paid before this can be redeemed)
- After your fifth referral you will receive an 8.5×11 hardcover book with 20 pages of photos- either full page photos or custom designed spreads.
- After your tenth referral you will receive a 16×20 gallery wrapped canvas (can be down sized at no additional cost or upgraded for the difference between the 16×20 and the desired size.)
- The referred classmate(s) must present a referral card in order to be eligible. All referred classmates will receive $25 dollars off of their session fee.
- All Senior Rep session(s) must be completed by August before the start of their senior year of high school.
- A parent or a legal guardian of the Senior Rep must sign a model release which allows us to use your images for advertising purposes.
- Referral bonuses will only be issued when a referred senior’s session is complete and paid for.
If you are interested in being a Jen McKen Photography Representative, please send the following information via email to JenMcKenPhotography@yahoo.com by February 28, 2010. Please make sure to include ALL of the requested information or you may forfeit your chance. If you are chosen, you will be provided with all the juicy details. In the meantime, if you have any questions-don’t hesitate to shoot me over an email. Holla!!! 🙂
Remember-The deadline is February 28, 2010
Contact Email & Phone #:
List your hobbies:
How would you plan to spread the word about Jen McKen Photography?
Do you have any fun/creative ideas for your photoshoot?
I ask that the shoots be finished by the end of August 2008-is this possible for you?
Would you agree to not represent any other photographers?
Would you agree to show your photos to your family and friends?
Any other information you would like to share?