It all starts with an IDEA!
Before you read any further, I just want to clarify that The Prom Paparazzi Contest only for high school students attending a prom within Indiana County, Pennsylvania which includes:
Blairsville-Saltsburg High Schools
United High School
Homer Center High School
Indiana Senior High School
Marion Center High School
Penns Manor High School
Purchase Line High School
….BUT…. people from all over the world can vote to help choose the winner! With that said, I’m am SOOOOOOOOOOO freakin excited to finally announce the 2nd Annual Prom Paparazzi Contest!!! Remember…..it all starts with an IDEA!
So if you are new to this page, here’s WHY I’m having this contest! AND….here’s the link to last years winner HALEY and just ONE of the hundreds of images we shot from last year!!!!! Hayyyyyy Haley and Andrew!!!
This is year 2 (of hopefully MANY more to come) for the Prom Paparazzi Contest and my wish is for it to only get bigger and bigger each year!! I can’t wait to hear everyones ideas…….and to see how creative you’all can get! I want to give a HUGE shout out to our local businesses that have been incredibly generous with all of their donations and who support our cause! < virtual applause > So here it is………the 2nd Annual Prom Paparazzi Contest! WOOOOOT!!!
Because every contest has to have some rules…….
1. This contest is open to both males and females in any grade attending Prom 2012. You will need to submit a paragraph-in your own words, how you could help promote anti-bullying within your school, your community, online, etc. Get as creative as you want but keep in mind, facebook peeps will be voting on your idea. 🙂 Your idea can be BIG or small……because it all starts with an idea!
2. Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 31st. Please refrain from sending entries via Facebook. Please put “Prom Paparrazi” in the subject line of the email.
3. Please also include your first and last name, school, town and the date of the prom.
4. On Monday, April 2nd @ 6pm, I will upload a folder to facebook (www.facebook.com/jenmckenphoto) of the top 5 entries and the voting will begin. You will send your friends and family over to vote (a.k.a: give YOUR idea a thumbs up). Voting will end on Wednesday, April 11th @ 6pm. The winner will be announced before 6pm on Thursday, April 12th.
5. The “idea” that has the most votes (likes) at the end of the voting period, will be the winner. If there is any sort of tie-the winner will be determined on the time stamp of the email submission and the person who submitted theirs first will be the winner. So get your entries in ASAP.
6. Deadline for entering : March 31st , 2012 @ midnight.
7. Contest participants must be attending a prom within Indiana County. The winner will be responsible for scheduling their hair and makeup session with Chestnut Ridge Spa and contacting The Flower Gallery to set up their order. Parents of the winner will be responsible for setting up a time to claim the $500 prize money at jen mcken photography studio-unless the student is 18 years of age or older. Contact Jen McKen for more details.
8. The photography session is valued at $950.00 and can not be altered or changed in any way, can not be redeemable for cash and can not be transferred. The spa session is valued at $125.00 and can not be redeemable for cash and can not be transferred. Corsage + boutonniere are valued at $50.00 and can not be altered or changed in any ways, can not be redeemable for cash and can not be transferred. No additional promotions, coupons or discounts can be applied. And I’m excited to announce that because of an anonymous donation of $500, the winner will also be awarded CASH to spend on Prom….or College!
9. The winner must be attending 2012 prom within Indiana County. If the chosen winner does not go to Prom the second runner-up will be the new winner and so on. By entering the contest, you allow jen mcken photography, Chestnut Ridge Resort and Spa , The Flower Gallery, Indiana Tuxedo and the ABC-Anti Bullying Coalition to display photographs on the blog and facebook or webpages. In the event that jen mcken is not available on the date of the winner’s prom, a substitute session will be provided at a later date.
10. Jen McKen reserves the right to disqualify anyone for any inappropriate comments, language, or actions. Let’s be nice!
* Contact Jen McKen with any further questions. email@example.com
Do YOU know someone who may benefit from this? Kindly use the facebook icon below to share it!! 🙂