This gal was insanely easy to work with. I am in love with her long dark hair and those yes……those eyes!! She was looking for a session that felt a little more rustic and outdoorsy so we picked the perfect location to show off her clothing choices and her personality! We had gorgeous light that day.
Meet Sophia! She wants to remember the carefree times of being in high school and she lives by the quote: “and though she be but little she is fierce”!
My name is Sophia hudson. I go to franklin regional and most of my life is consumed by anything and everything soccer lol. I have 2 younger brothers.
<3Share 5 random facts about you!
1. I am committed to Lafayette College for soccer.
2. My favorite color is forest green
3. I went to Italy this April for soccer.
4. My favorite book is called These is My Words.
5. My family and I drove 33 hrs straight to Glacier National Park in Montana a couple summers ago for vacation.
What do you want to be when you “grow up”?
“I would like to be an entrepreneur of some sort. I like the control it gives you and the array of skills it involves.”- SophiaThose eyes though!!!
Can you describe yourself in three words:
PerfectionistSeriously, she is gorgeous!
I shot these in full sun. I love how natural she feels in front of the camera. That light though! <3
Sophia, thank you for coming down to hang out with me. I see big things in your future!!! <3