Slide Shows/VideosWeddings

Mr. & Mrs. Boggio {take 2}

By August 2, 2009 13 Comments

While I'm working on the remainder of the bazillion photos, I thought I'd upload a little slide show for ya'll to see! Feel free to leave Ben and Amanda comments below. Enjoy!

• Mr and Mrs Boggio :) says:

well jennifer im not surprised but there were tears streaming down my face after that one… even got ben to pop a tear 😉 you are A M A Z I N G and ben and i are honored to have you capture the most amazing day of our life… thank you for all the hard work that you did…

• judy lovell says:

WOW…. all i can say is they are BEAUTIFUL what a talent..

• Shannon Doak says:

Beautiful!!! What a great couple and a great wedding! Jenn, you always do such a wonderful job!

• Stacy says:

These pictures are so beautiful! We had such a great time with you as the photographer. I know Ben and Amanda are so happy 🙂

• Dawn Mcginnis says:

That was Beautiful!! Thanks for the tears, Congadulations again you both are Wonderful and we had a great time <33333 Bob and Dawn the children enjoyed the slide show

• Beautiful photography, beautiful wedding, BEAUTIFUL bride 🙂

• JoAnne Highberger says:

Some of the most beautiful wedding photos I’ve ever seen. Before, during and after was captured with such detail that it looked effortless. Every shot could be framed. Congrats Jen. Love to Ben and Amanda….a perfect day!

• Nancy Magie Shaw says:

Jen that was just beautiful! The photos, the slideshow.. I didn’t think that you could top the engagement photos but you have.. the slideshow pics and the wonderful selection of music.. I had tears in my eyes when it finished. bravo jen.. bravo.

• Susan Boggio says:

Jen,I knew by watching you yesterday working so hard to capture each moment in the perfect light that your shots would be wonderful. You never disappoint. I loved this and thank you for being the best. Best wishes to the new Mr. and Mrs. Boggio and thank you for sharing this with all of your families and bringing us together.

• Jen ~ the day couldnt have been more perfect for Ben & Amanda but it looks even more magical through your eyes… makes me want to get married all over again…

• Karen Lewis says:

Jen, that was beautiful!!!! It brought tears to my eyes and I hardly ever cry! What a talent you have, lady!

• Jony Doak says:

Jen I keep thinking that you can’t outdo the last set of pictures that we’ve seen but once again you’ve proven me wrong. These are absolutely faboulous, and you’ve captured the celebration of this day for all of us. It was perfect and it was obvious that the day was entirelyn for Ben and Amanda. We hope for only the best in life for you both and will enjoy watching the memories develop. What a happy wedding day and even more importantly…wedding memories that we all will not forget….Love to you both and your families.
    Denny and Jony

• Jacqueline Meriweather says:

All I can say is…I wish I would have had you capture our special day! You are the best photographer…by far! Next family picture (of the whole CREW), we’re coming to see you! Ben and Amanda, we wish you all the best, and we had a terrific time with EVERYONE!